Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Make me Jump in the very cold, polluted, inner harbour ocean water!!

Hi Friends and Family,

Now's your chance to make me jump in the ocean in February!!!  Specifically tomorrow at 4 pm!!!!



Our company, Red Brick Media, is raising money for charity....specifically the Mustard Seed Foundation:

The Mustard Seed is a non-profit organization fighting hunger and restoring faith in Greater Victoria. They provide many crucial services for any and all people in need. From food to friendship, they aim to meet the physical, relational, and spiritual needs of the whole person.
Anyway, if I raise over $100 (I am only at $10 now), I get the opportunity to jump in the very cold, polluted, inner harbour ocean water!!  Now I would be happy to not do it (hence the late date of this email) but I thought I should at least try to get into the top 5 at my company.  Right now there are several colleagues over a $100.

So how do you do it?  Go to our donation page: http://redbrickmedia.com/donate/ 

And click on the big PayPal button.  Fill out the info, including the amount, and then click to the next page to review your payment.  This is what the page will look like:



After you click on that link you will see this:



Gifts $20 and over will be acknowledged, and an official receipt will be mailed to you using the address associated with your PayPal account. If you wish to have the receipt sent to a different address please include this information in the "Special Instructions" field in PayPal before submitting your donation.

Thanks friends and family!!  I really appreciate all the donations so that you can send me into the water!!!! Please do this asap as donations only count up to 3 pm tomorrow!!  


Michael

No comments: