Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Top 10 Albums of the Decade

This is the time for reflection and sadly 'Top Ten Lists'. Well I thought I should share my thoughts on my favourite albums of the past decade. It has been interesting being a music fan during this past decade - watching the music industry implode under the weight of it's own excess has been exhilarating. Here is my list:

  1. Pinback - Summer in Abaddon
  2. Interpol - Turn on the Summer Lights
  3. Death Cab for Cutie - The Photo Album
  4. Nada Surf - Let Go
    Spoon - Girls Can Tell
  5. The Stills - Logic Will Break Your Heart
  6. The Strokes - Room on Fire
  7. Architecture in Helsinki - In Case We Die
  8. The Grey Album - Jay Z + DJ Danger
  9. Stateless - Stateless

Let me know what your top ten albums are.

Michael

Posted via email from papafouche's posterous

No comments: