Sunday, December 17, 2006

India's 3rd Birthday Party

I don't know where the last 3 years have gone. All the cliche's are true...it just flys. I can truly say that every day begins and ends thinking of our little one - and to think we are going to do this again with another! Anyway, less musing and more pictures.....


This is now the third time we have held her birthday at the church hall. It is just so convenient that I don't know why all parents don't do this. For one thing the parents are happy because their kids can run around and they can see them at all times. We can drag all the toys from the church creche and all the Sunday school supplies.....it works out for everybody. On top of that we have full kitchen facility access which makes clean up a snap.


I will post back with even more photos as my buddy Pucky was snapping away with his new 10 megapixel digi.

No comments: